Innovation is accelerating. It’s accelerating at an exponential rate, in every aspect of our lives and businesses. This is an absolute certainty. Housing can no longer afford to sit on the innovation sideline. Not without losing critical opportunities to transform the homeownership experience. A better experience homebuyers will have to have, once they try it. This includes 78 million Gen-Y innovation junkies waiting for a compelling reason to buy a new home. This includes 76 million baby-boomers who know homeownership can be better. But the innovation has to come from the industry itself. It’s time to retool.
Retooling seminars provide an introduction to housing innovation for all industry professionals. The ultimate goal is to inspire immediate action. By attending this seminar you will learn:
- What three hard trends define the future with certainty?
- What are the three requirements for better communities?
- What are the five principles for better housing design?
- What are the five critical systems for better home performance?
- What are the three elements for better quality home construction?
- What are the three keys for a better buying experience?
- How can I benchmark my homes and in turn identify major opportunities to innovate my product?
In other words, you’ll learn how to be a developer, builder, designer, or housing professional consistently exceeding homebuyer expectations.
- 2- to 4-hour seminars available
- 30- to 45-minute keynote presentations available
- Content can be tailored for your event or trade show
- Recommended for builders, architects, designers, HERS raters, trade partners, real-estate agents, and homebuyers.